The Fleetwood Area School District aims to provide excellent educational programs to all students. Our educational programs are designed to provide all students with the knowledge, understanding, competencies, and skills they will need as they move from grade to grade, school building to school building, and beyond our school district to continuing education or the workplace.
The Fleetwood Area School District provides high curriculum standards to meet the Pennsylvania state requirements.
Our curriculum reflects:
- Pennsylvania and National Common Core Standards
- Differentiated Instructional Practices dedicated to meeting the needs of all learners
- Research Based Instructional Practices
- Student Engagement/Real and Relevant Learning
- Integration and Application of Technology to support research based teaching and learning
Should you have any questions regarding Curriculum, Instruction or Assessments, please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com or 610-944-8111.