Skip To Main Content

Enrollment of New Students

Welcome! The Fleetwood Area School District is committed to excellence.

You are seeking to enroll your child in one of the finest public school systems in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. We are proud of our programs operated on behalf of our resident pupils.

We have a centralized registration process for student enrollment. These procedures have been developed to assure the proper admission of your child or children into our schools.

Enrollment forms can be either dropped off at the FASD Business office or emailed to Kimberly Hawkins at Please complete the necessary enrollment forms and gather the required proofs of residency documents prior to submitting. The business office is located on the auditorium/gymnasium side of the high school.  If you have any questions, please call 610.944.8111 ext. 10204

Enrollment Forms

To enroll any student into the Fleetwood Area School District, you must have the following:

  1. Original or certified copy of Birth Certificate or Adoption decree, passport, Certificate of Birth Abroad, court order, or similar legal instrument specifying student's name, sex, date of birth, and parents' names.
  2. Immunization records 
  3. Two (2) proofs of residency (must include your name and address)
  4. Most recent report card from previous school.

These procedures are in place as a means to establish and verify your residence within the Fleetwood Area School District. This process will enable us to provide free school privileges to bona fide residents, as we do not accept tuition students. Depending on your particular circumstances, you will need to complete and/or submit certain documents for review and approval. All of our procedures are in accordance with the Pennsylvania School Code and the Regulations of the Pennsylvania State Board of Education. Both authorize the district to request proof of residence or custodial residence prior to admission of children to our schools and programs.

Children may be enrolled in the Fleetwood Area School District under one of the following residency categories:

  1. Resident - Student resides in the district with parent
  2. Multiple Occupancy - Student and his/her parent(s) or legal guardian(s) reside with a resident of the Fleetwood Area School District in a home that is owned or leased by the district resident, not by the child's parent(s)/guardian(s).  Please complete the Multiple Occupancy Form and have it notarized prior to submitting.
  3. Foreign exchange - Student from another country who will be living with a district resident that participates in a foreign exchange program. The host resident must register the exchange student.

New student transportation and changes to existing transportation may take up to three (3) days to set up.

Address Change Procedures

If you currently reside in the Fleetwood Area School District and are relocating within the district, you need to officially change your address with the Business Office.  

Email the completed address change forms and two proofs of residency to Kimberly Hawkins or call 610.944.8111 ext. 10204.

Click for Change of Address Forms